As part of its collaboration with Porsche Motorsport as Official Timing Partner, Chopard presents the Chopard Superfast Chrono Porsche 919 Edition dedicated to the new Porsche 919 Hybrid. This COSC chronometer-certified flyback chronograph is issued in a 919-piece limited edition.
The new Chopard Superfast Chrono Porsche 919 Edition has a 45 mm-diameter case and flyback function. The movement is the Chopard 03.05-M calibre, chronometer-certified by the COSC. This ‘engine’ and its oscillating weight may be admired through a sapphire crystal engraved with the inscription “Official Timing Partner Porsche Motorsport”. Inspired by the new Porsche 919 Hybrid, the stripes on the dial evoke the racing car’s rear diffuser. Likewise, the “919” appearing in a red rectangle inside a 9 o’clock subdial is identical to the number of the Porsche racing cars. Finally, the rubber strap is inspired by slick tyres serving to negotiate bends at extremely high speeds.
Technical Details Chopard Superfast Chrono Porsche 919 Edition
- Stainless steel
- Total diameter 45.00 mm
- Thickness 15.18 mm
- Water resistance 100 metres
- Screw-locked crown with black rubber-clad steering wheel motif
- Glareproofed sapphire crystal
- Open case-back bearing engraved “Official Timing Partner Porsche Motorsport” inscription
- Steel bezel with tachometric scale secured by eight PVD blackened steel screws
- Mechanical self-winding chronograph Chopard 03.05-M
- Total diameter 28.8 mm
- Number of jewels 45 jewels
- Power reserve 60 hours
- Frequency 28,800 vph
- Chronometer-certified (COSC)
Strap and clasp:
- Black rubber strap (slick tyre tread motif)
- Polished steel folding clasp
Source Chopard and WatchInsight.