A unique collaboration between a knife- and a watch maker from Sweden results in GoS watches.
Swedish designers are known all over the world for their pure and original designs.
- Swedish tradition in metallurgy, dating back to the VIkings
- Passion for handcraft
- Designs inspired by Scandinavian nature and history
- High end watchmaking using hand forged steel
Bifrost Isblå is the first model in our new Bifrost collection that features Johan Gustafsson’s newly developed “high contrast” stainless damascus steel.
Bifrost is the poetic name of the sacred rainbow bridge in Norse mythology. The rainbow bridge was thought to connect the earth (Midgård) and the realm of the gods (Asgård). GoS tempered damascus
steel dials require natural light to generate their dynamic colors, much in the same way that a rainbow appears only when light shines through the moist air.
Isblå is the first model to be featured in the Bifrost collection and captures the blue nuances that can be found in thick ice. Every watch is a unique piece and is numbered in sequence and every Bifrost model is limited to 25pcs and will be followed by further color themed models.
- Case: Stainless steel and stainless “high contrast” damascus steel 42.5mmx9.5mm (5ATM)
- Lug width: 22mm
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with AR coating
- Movement: Swiss automatic – Soprod A10
- Movement refinement: Finished with circular Geneva stripes and specified to chronometre grade.
- Movement customization: GoS symbol damascus steel rotor
- Dial: Solid damascus steel tempered to an ice blue nuance
- Index ring/rehaut: Solid 18K white gold
- Hands: Solid 18K white gold shaped and polished by hand
- Crown: 8mm in finegrained stainless damascus stainless steel, double gasket crown inset
- Case finishing: “High contrast” stainless damascus steel, high gloss polished with GoS logo engraved on
- case side.
- Strap: Handcrafted soft nubuck leather, fitted with GoS stainless steel buckle
- Every watch engraved with its production number
- Limitation: 25pieces
- Two year guarantee