Whilst the Doppel 2.0 was the logical further development of the original Doppel from the year 1992, the Doppel 3 takes things a step further.
The Doppel 3 is even closer to its roots, namely the sports stopwatches of the 1960s. The dials in silver, grey and black with silver coloured sub-dials and red appliqués are even easier to read. The Doppel 3 is also a step further than its immediate predecessors with regard to technology. Reduced to just one button for the chronographs start-stop-zero functions, it bridges the gap to the pocket watches with timing functions and rattrapante that were the benchmark in the pre-electronic age.
- mechanical manual winding wriste watch
- movement: calibre A08MR-MONO
- Hour, minute display, small running seconds hand
- Stop-seconds hand and 30-minute counter, split-seconds hand
- Triovis fine adjustment
- Escapement parts in chronometer quality
- Shock-proof in accordance with DIN and NIHS
- 23 rubies
- 48-hour power reserve when fully wound
- 101 service-relevant individual components