The thrill of the racetrack is the very essence of this new timepiece presented by the Belgian watchmaker Raidillon. This 42-C10-158 series chronograph combines a designer look with the power of motor sports, and as always, is available in a limited edition of 55 timepieces.
Inspired by racing paddocks, known as places of sleek luxury where leather, quality upholstery and gleaming bodywork reign supreme. A masculine, more urban elegance with a chequered and dotted effect dial gives the watch a sporty look, tempered by the noble materials and the ubiquitous use of carbon grey.
The distinctive characteristics of Raidillon enhance the design of this dial: the embossed ‘55’ at 11 o’clock, the GPS coordinates of the sliding point of the turn on the counter at 9 o’clock, the colours black, yellow and red in honour of the Kingdom of Belgium.
• Automatic mechanical Swiss movement. Calibre: Valjoux 7750.
• Stainless steel case 316 L, 10 ATM, 42 mm, sapphire glass with double anti-reflection treatment. Engraved screw-down crown stamped with ‘55’. Two push buttons with ‘Clou de Paris’ effect.
Movement visible at the back of the case. Back cover affixed by 7 screws.
• Serial number /55 engraved on the left side.
• Wrist strap in anti-allergic eco calf-skin (chrome-free treatment) or nubuck buffalo leather, hand-sewn in Belgium. Folding clasp engraved with the Raidillon logo.
• Limited edition series of 55 timepieces.