Tissot is expending it’s product line with more luxurious watches. On Baselworld 2014 we had a look at their new women watches, in this case the Tissot Glamorous. A stylish women watch in gold with or without diamonds and a ETA quartz movement at an affordable price.
The Tissot Glamorous is a true lady’s watch with a vintage design. The small oval 18-carat gold case, which encloses the mother-of-pearl dial with a minute track surrounded by old style Roman indices.
- Quartz movement with battery end-of-life (EOL) indicator
- 18K rose gold case with or without diamonds
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- White mother-of-pearl dial with Roman indexes
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
- Leather strap with standard buckle
Source WatchInsight and Tissot.